Joint and Several Liability in 2018
The Fair Share Act was enacted in 2011, significantly altering Pennsylvania’s joint and several liability law. In many instances, particularly for personal injury actions, the impact of the Act is just starting to become apparent.
Debra Weinrich, Partner in the Litigation Group, joins a panel of lawyers who will provide an overview of the Act, address its effect on practice, and discuss how the Fair Share Act is gradually re-sculpting the legal landscape.
- Strategies for multi-defendant litigation
- Practical tips on negotiations
- How to work with a mediator
- Have we changed how we draft settlement
- Pro rata and pro tanto releases
Visit pbi.org for additional information.