Investing In Commercial Real Estate
Tim Davis will moderate a panel of commercial real estate developers and investors at the iGlobal Real Estate and Mezzanine Financing Summit. The panel, "Investing in Commercial Real Estate," will address a number of issues, including:
- Are there opportunistic returns in real estate, and what yields are investors currently realizing?
- Which geographic areas, and what types of deals, are investors looking for?
- Core properties or value add properties?
- Gateway markets, secondary or tertiary markets?
- Performing, sub-performing or non-performing loans?
- How do inflationary pressures affect the types of real estate that investors are seeking?
- What are investors’ preferred parameters, timeframes and hold periods?
- How difficult and expensive is it to raise funds, and how long does it take?
- Will real estate be a preferred alternative asset class going forward?
About the Summit
The gap between first mortgage lending and the equity that investors have to re-finance deals continues to drive the market for mezzanine debt. But mezzanine financing is a non-transparent market, with no benchmarks and an inefficient pricing mechanism and there has been a great deal of restructuring since the onset of the financial crisis. iGlobal Forum’s 4th Real Estate Mezzanine Financing Summit will keep you up-to-date with this constantly evolving field, by putting you face to face with the sector’s most active and innovative dealmakers. This senior-level forum will once again provide the perfect platform to meet face-to-face and network with developers, owners, operators, hedge funds, private equity firms, real estate asset managers, investment banks, private finance companies, institutional investors, and distressed debt firms to address the future of the industry.