Human Resource Law from A to Z: A Comprehensive Overview of the Issues Affecting HR Departments
Get a handle on the complicated issues that arise in the day-to-day operations of any human resources department! This extensive two-day course covers all of the hot-button issues that every HR professional should know, not only to avoid lawsuits, but to ensure that all employees are happy and productive.
Partner Scott Casher will present on two panels over the two day seminar:
March 12, 2019 | 1:15 PM - 2:15 PM
- Wage and Benefits Issues
- Employee benefits and the laws that govern them
- Navigating the maze of FLSA requirements
- Common wage and hour traps
- Part-times, temps, interns and employer obligations
March 13, 2019 | 11:15 AM - 12:15 PM
- Discrimination and Harassment
- Key laws to know
- Properly managing complaints
- Keeping records of incidences
- Discrimination and harassment prevention
CLE credits will be offered for CT, NJ, NY and PA. To learn more and to register, please visit the NBI event website.