Handling Employee Discrimination and Harassment Claims: Pregnancy, Race, Age, Gender, etc.
The rapidly changing employment law landscape has created complex legal questions for employers and employees alike. Scott Casher, Partner in the Labor and Employment Group, presents at the National Business Institute’s program “Advanced Employment Law: What You Need to Know,” a multi-day advanced level seminar that provides legal guidance for complying with employment laws and avoiding lawsuits.
In his presentation, Scott addresses the following topics.
- Handling Employee Discrimination and Harassment Claims: Pregnancy, Race, Age, Gender, etc.
- Burdens of Proof: ENDA, Title VII and Other Considerations
- How Employers can Satisfy Burdens of Production
- Burden of Persuasion: Establishing Pretext for Discrimination
- Employer Documentation That Makes or Breaks Claims: With Examples