Electronic Communications & Devices - Whose Email, Phone and Tablet Is It Anyway?
7th Annual WESFACCA Ethics CLE (Armonk, NY) | October 23, 2014
Partners Neil Casey, Mitch Mandell and Jay Shapiro speak on:
- The Supreme Court sets the stage with Ontario v. Quon
- The private workplace distinction
- When will the Fourth Amendment apply?
- What is a wrongful intrusion?
- Covered devices/covered communications
- Is BYOD a good idea?
- Ownership of the device
- Ownership of the service
- Phone, text, email, Internet
- Conducting the search
- Who, how, when and where?