Designing an Organization and Management Strategy
On June 26, 2012, Debbie Weinrich will serve as a faculty member at the Institute for Paralegal Education's Deciphering Medical Records Seminar. The seminar will help paralegals, legal assistants and other legal staff increase their proficiency in organizing, managing and evaluation medical information.
Debbie's presentation, "Designing an Organization and Management Strategy" will cover topics such as:
- Creating a Comprehensive Organizational Plan
- Originals vs. Copies
- Filing and Management Systems
- Using Technology to Manage a Large Volume of Information
- Drafting Supporting Documentation and Reports
- Ongoing Issues in the Discovery Process
Click here for more information regarding the seminar.