Debt Fund 2.0: New Players and Evolving Roles Changing the Face of Mezz
iGlobal Forum 8th Real Estate Mezzanine Financing Summit (New York, NY) | June 7, 2018
Tim Davis, Partner and Vice Chair of the Business Department, serves on a panel discussing trends in mezzanine financing. Topics to be covered include:
- How is the trend of portfolio lenders originating mezzanine loans to hold changing the availability of returns?
- Collaboration between mezzanine lenders and nonbank players beyond traditional lending
- The role of hedge funds and CMBS lenders in the current debt market
- Developers acting as debt funds in the absence of construction
- New lending platforms acting as “one-stop-shops” offering a full range of services for borrowers