Cyber Liability: Preventing, Responding & Resolving
PBI Live and Webcast | June 26, 2019
Topics to be covered will include:
- Explore how to develop a cybersecurity program for your law firm.
- Understand ethical obligations to protect data and notify of a cyberattack.
- Do you know how to respond to a cybersecurity incident, including a data breach? Let our cyber faculty be your guide.
Course planner: Joshua A. Mooney, Esq., White and Williams LLP
- Gwenn B. Barney, Esq., White and Williams LLP
- Jordan L. Fischer, Esq., XPAN Law Group, LLC
- David Forrestall, CISSP, CISA, SecurIT360
- Michael W. Jervis, Esq., White and Williams LLP
- Peter F. Johnson, Esq., Superior Court of Pennsylvania
- Yanai Z. Siegel, Esq., Shafer Glazer, LLP
- Marc Schein, CIC, CLCS, Marsh & McLennan Agency LLC
- Brian T. Wolfinger, Everest Technologies
For more information and to register, click here.