COVID-19 Insurance Program
INTRODUCTION AND WELCOME 10:00 AM - 10:30 AM
- Remarks by Michael S. Olsan, Chair, Commercial Litigation Department, White and Williams LLP
SESSION ONE PROGRAMS 10:30 AM - 12:00 PM
- Liability Insurance Coverage Issues Likely to Arise Out of the COVID-19 Pandemic
Panelists: Gregory T. LoCasale, Sean P. Mahoney, Robert F. Walsh, R. Victoria Fuller
- Most Likely Employment Claims Arising From the COVID-19 Pandemic and How to Mitigate the Risks to Insureds
Panelists: James P. Anelli, George C. Morrison, Tanya A. Salgado
- D&O Exposure for COVID-19 Related Claims and Increasing Insolvency Considerations Caused by COVID-19
Panelists: Marc S. Casarino, Sedgwick M. Jeanite, Frank J. Perch
LUNCHTIME ROUNDTABLE 12:15 PM - 1:15 PM
- How Can Insureds Mitigate Risk? Gallagher and Arthur Hall Insurance representatives along with attorneys from White and Williams will discuss best practices for managing risk.
SESSION TWO PROGRAMS 1:30 PM - 3:00 PM
- Third-Party Claims Arising Out of the COVID-19 Pandemic and the Use and Enforceability of Waivers
Panelists: Robert G. Devine, Laura H. Corvo
- Examination of How Healthcare Facilities and Long-Term Care Facilities Are Anticipating and Handling Liability Issues Arising From COVID-19
Panelists: Kevin C. Cottone, Robert Wright, Geoffrey F. Sasso
- Business Interruption Claims in the Time of COVID-19
Panelists: Edward M. Koch, Marc Penchansky, Elizabeth C. Dolce, Felix S. Yelin
We are an approved provider of Continuing Legal Education (CLE) in PA, NY, NJ and DE and Continuing Education (CE) in TX. Credits are pending. In addition to the states listed, a certificate of attendance will be issued to all attendees which can be used in other states with reciprocity.
To register, click here.