Bank & Financial Institutions Special Asset Executive Conference on Real Estate Workouts
Tim Davis, a partner in the Finance and Real Estate Groups, and Tom Pinney, a partner in the Financial Restructuring and Bankruptcy Group, will speak at the 3rd Annual Bank and Financial Institutions Special Asset Executive Conference.
Tim will serve as moderator for the panel, "The Big Whole Loan Deal: Class “A” Trophy Properties, Large Portfolio Deals, Syndicated/Multi-Party Transactions."
Discussion points include:
- Maintaining control and interest
- Current pricing: Will it stay up?
- Special considerations when working out offices with ground floor retail
Tom will participate in the panel "Busted Condos: A Workout Roadmap on How to Make Them Whole."
Discussion will include:
- Condo to multifamily rental conversion
- Mixed-building complexities
- Disposal strategy
- High rise v. Low rise
- Choices for unfinished projects
- Working with associations
- Bulk unit v. Individual unit sales
- The auction disposal unit
Click here for additional information including registration.