Asset-Based Guide to Probate
Bill Hussey, Chair of the Tax and Estates Group, presents at the National Business Institute's program "Asset-Based Guide to Probate." The full-day program prepares attendees for any eventuality when probating an estate.
Bill will lead four parts of the program, addressing the following topics:
- Online Accounts
- Specific Valuation Considerations
- Taxation of Unique Assets
- Property That Cannot Be Sold
- Who Is Your Client? Dealing With All Interested Parties
- Conflicts of Interest
- Attorney Fees
- Fiduciary Liability
- Privileged vs. Non-Privileged Communications
"Property In Other States - Ancillary Probate"
"Final Accounting and Tax Returns"
- Final Accounting
- Distribution of Estate to Beneficiaries
- Discharge of Fiduciary
- Tax Returns - What Needs to be Filed and When
Click here for additional information, included registration details.