Analyzing D&O and E&O Coverage for Data Breach and Privacy Litigation and Regulatory Investigations
Josh Mooney, Co-Chair of the Cyber Law and Data Protection Group, will participate in a live webinar providing insurance counsel with the knowledge to analyze availability of coverage for data breach and privacy violation claims and litigation under D&O and E&O policies for third-party liability and defense costs. The program will instruct counsel on how coverage can reach other exposures, such as regulatory investigations, fines and penalties, and the first-party costs associated with managing a data breach event.
The panel will review these and other key issues:
- Relevant policy exclusions that may impact coverage for cybersecurity claims and litigation
- Key policy language impacting coverage for cybersecurity claims and litigation
- Recent case law and litigation trends
- Roberta D. Anderson | Partner, K&L Gates
- Joshua A. Mooney | Partner, White and Williams LLP
- William T. Um | Policyholder, Counsel, Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton
Additional information is available here.