Various Types of Cyber Coverages: How They Interact with Other Types of Insurance, Including Property, General Liability and E&O Policies
Josh Mooney, Partner and Co-Chair of the Cyber Law and Data Protection Group, serves on a panel of cyber advisors and professionals in the discussion of the various types of cyber coverages and how they can potentially impact other types of insurance.
- Anthony J. Dolce, Esq., CIPP/US, Vice President, Cyber Lead, North American Financial Lines Claims, Chubb
- Alonzo Barber III, Esq., Enterprise Global Sales Group, Microsoft North America
- David Finz, JD, RPLU, Cyber Claims Advocacy Leader, Marsh USA
- Michael L. Martinez, Senior Vice President and Associate General Counsel, Dispute Resolution, Marriott International, Inc.
- Joshua A. Mooney, Esq., White and Williams LLP
- Scott Solomon, Vice President, Charles River Associates
Approved for Continuing Legal Education credit, the agenda features a variety of insurance coverage topics including:
- Recent Trends and Developments in Allocation Issues - Which Policies Apply and in What Order
- An Update on Sexual Abuse Cases
- Emerging Risks and Recent Legal Trends in Pollution Cases
- A New Approach to Policy Limit Demands