Shruti Panchavati focuses her practice on representing national and international clients in all aspects of litigation in federal and state court in matters involving complex commercial disputes. She represents corporations and individuals across a broad array of industries in contract disputes, class actions, antitrust, advertising matters, regulatory compliance, securities, and employment law.
While in law school, Shruti served as an Associate Editor of the Journal of Law, Technology and Policy. She was also a Project Manager for Illinois Business Consulting, a student-run management consulting organization, where she served as a business development consultant for Fortune 500 companies, startups and non-profit organizations in the healthcare, technology, and legal industries.
Prior to joining White and Williams, Shruti served as an Assistant Corporation Counsel for the New York City Law Department where she litigated significant, high exposure cases against the City of New York, its agencies and its employees from inception through trial.
Recognition and Involvement
Recognition & Involvement
Shruti is an International Law Committee Member and a Public Service Committee Member of the New York City Bar Association.
Bar and Court Admissions
U.S. District for the Eastern District of New York
U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
University of Illinois College of Law, JD, magna cum laude, 2015
Pennsylvania State University, BS, 2012
News & Insights
- 2.20.18 | Food and Beverage Alert
New York City Bar Association
- Represented a prominent officer and director of multiple India-based jewelry corporations in defending a claim over $1 billion involving fraud and business torts action
- Second-chaired a $40 million civil rights litigation representing the City of New York that resulted in a favorable defense verdict
- Represented a U.S.-based medical technology company in prosecuting Antitrust, Lanham Act and business tort claims against its leading competitor and a distinguished international manufacturer of sports apparel
- Counseled a Fortune 25 technology company on regulatory compliance issues
- Represented prominent Monaco and Eastern European-based clients in prosecuting more than $100 million fraud and theft claims
- Represented a Taiwanese-based apparel company in prosecuting fraud, breach of contract and patent theft claims against its former Chief Executive Officer
- Represented one of the world’s leading public relations firm in prosecuting a massive fraudulent scheme perpetrated by one of its former Vice Presidents
- Represented a broker in defending claims by a prominent U.S.-based brokerage firm in an arbitration before the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority, Inc. (FINRA)