Laura Corvo represents employers in employment litigation and counsels clients on a variety of employment-related issues. She has extensive knowledge of federal, state and local employment laws and regularly counsels employers on a host of personnel and human resource issues including, employee hiring, discipline and termination matters, reductions in force, wage and hour compliance, family and medical leave compliance, and managing accommodations for disabled employees.
Laura frequently conducts harassment and discrimination investigations and provides training to executives, managers and employees on a range of topics including anti-harassment, anti-discrimination and diversity. She also drafts and reviews employment contracts, employee handbooks and other personnel policies.
Laura represents employers in litigation involving claims of discrimination, harassment and retaliation in federal and state courts and before various administrative agencies. She is also experienced in the litigation of business tort matters involving non-compete and other restrictive covenant agreements.
Bar and Court Admissions
U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
Seton Hall University School of Law, JD, 1997
American University, BA, cum laude, 1994
News & Insights
- Key Takeaways For Employers in the Aftermath of the Supreme Court’s Halt to OSHA’s Vax/Testing Mandate1.21.22 | Labor and Employment Alert
- 11.18.21 | Webinar
- 9.29.21 | Webinar
- 6.8.21 | Webinar
- 3.31.21 | Webinar
- 3.1.21 | Labor and Employment Alert
- New Jersey Employers Should Update Their Workplace COVID-19 Safety Protocols In Light of Recent Executive Order11.9.20 | Labor and Employment Alert
- 9.9.20 | Labor and Employment Alert
- 8.11.20 | Webinar
- 7.6.20 | Labor and Employment Alert
- 3.24.20 | Webinar
- 3.20.20 | Labor and Employment Alert
- 8.30.19 | Labor and Employment Alert
- 2.27.19 | Webinar