Jared Levy has extensive experience litigating, mediating and arbitrating complex civil matters with a particular focus on commercial and insurance litigation. He represents insurance clients in a variety of insurance issues, including drafting coverage opinions, litigation arising from professional liability errors and omissions on behalf of insurance producers, real estate brokers and real estate agents, and litigating bad faith and claims for extra-contractual damages.
Jared also represents clients in the aviation industry including aircraft ferrying, leasing and MRO facilities. His representation includes providing general corporate, indemnification, insurance and litigation advice.
Bar and Court Admissions
U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
Rutgers School of Law - Camden, JD, 2003
University of Pittsburgh, BS, 2000
News & Insights
Camden County Bar Association
- Represented a regional real estate broker in multiple matters wherein summary judgment was obtained in breach of contract, negligence and consumer fraud claims brought by purchasers of residential properties (Superior Court of New Jersey, Burlington County)
- Represented regional real estate broker in a commission dispute with another regional real estate broker; obtained full damages for client as well as attorney's fees for the entire litigation (Superior Court of New Jersey, Ocean County)
- Represented regional insurance producer in an insurance producer malpractice matter wherein summary judgment was obtained (Superior Court of New Jersey, Camden County)
- Represented a national insurance producer in a malpractice matter where summary judgment was obtained as to claims of consumer fraud, bad faith and breach of contract wherein a motion to dismiss was granted (Superior Court of New Jersey, Cape May County)
- Represented a national insurance carrier in a subrogation action seeking to recoup damages against the general contractor for negligence; favorable settlement for the client during the trial (Superior Court of New Jersey, Cape May County)
- Represented a national advertising broker in a breach of contract and fraud claim; obtaining dismissal of the fraud claims and a favorable settlement as to any remaining claims (U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey)
- Represented small business seeking defense and indemnification against its general liability carrier for claims brought by a personal injury plaintiff; obtained summary judgment as to personal injury claims and assisted during trial on the coverage issues that yielded a positive result for the client during recoup of counsel fees (Superior Court of New Jersey, Essex County)