Scott A. Fellmeth Associate
vCardPrint to PDF
Scott represents corporate clients in a wide variety of litigation matters. Scott’s practice focuses primarily on litigation concerning construction, products liability, and contractual disputes.
Prior to White and Williams, Scott was an associate at a mid-size regional law firm in Pittsburgh where his practice included all aspects of civil and commercial litigation, both state and federal, with a particular focus on oil and gas and municipal liability litigation.
In law school, Scott was the Executive Editor of the Pittsburgh Journal of Environmental and Public Health Law and a member of the law school’s Philip C. Jessup International Law Moot Court team.
In addition, while in law school, Scott represented the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania as a Certified Legal Intern at the Allegheny County District Attorney’s Office and represented low-income adults in civil matters as a Certified Legal Intern at the Neighborhood Legal Services Association of Pittsburgh.
- Represented a Western Pennsylvania County in an employment discrimination case involving alleged violations of Title VII of the Civil Rights Act and the Americans with Disabilities Act
- Represented a Western Pennsylvania town in a civil rights case involving alleged violations of their First Amendment rights
- Represented a coal company in a claim for benefits under the Black Lung Benefits Act
- Represented landowners in a breach of contract case related to royalty calculations and the defendant oil and gas company’s deviation from oil and gas lease language, implied covenants and an established course of performance
- Represented landowners in a breach of contract case related to, inter alia, the retroactive reversing and rebooking of royalties paid to Plaintiffs for oil and gas that was already extracted, produced, and sold
- Represented a Plaintiff in a multi-million dollar personal injury claim involving neurological injuries
- Represented former employees of a major oil and gas company in a trade secrets claim
Bar and Court Admissions
U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
U.S. District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
University of Pittsburgh School of Law, JD, cum laude, 2015
Pennsylvania State University, BS, Economics, 2010
Philadelphia Bar Association
Pennsylvania Bar Association