Sabina Corrado Associate
vCardPrint to PDF
Sabina focuses her practice on representing individuals and commercial clients in a variety of matters arising from business disputes in all stages of litigation. Sabina has gained wide-ranging litigation experience through her involvement in a variety of commercial litigation matters, including unfair competition under the Lanham Act, lawsuits concerning insurance fraud, and contractual disputes. Her experience also includes trademark disputes, fraudulent transfer claims, shareholder disputes, and premise liability lawsuits.
Prior to and during law school, Sabina worked as a litigation paralegal at an asbestos litigation firm in New York where she assisted with a range of claims, including product liability disputes and asbestos defense litigation.
While in law school, Sabina participated in a year-long clinic with the New York Law Department in the Special Federal Litigation Department where she was assigned cases involving allegations of police misconduct and was able to partake in defending the city in those lawsuits. Additionally, during her last semester of law school Sabina served as a judicial intern in the Southern District of New York.
- Represented Defendants in New Jersey Consumer Fraud action alleging violations of multiple New Jersey regulations connected to service contracts
- Represented Defendant Bank in personal injury action and facilitated favorable settlement for client
- Obtained favorable result for Defendants in connection with a motion for reconsideration filed by Plaintiff on a complicated years-long real estate dispute in which Plaintiff attempted to hold Defendants liable despite several successful motions to dismiss
- Represented insurance company in litigation concerning fraud and assisted in facilitating settlement that saved the insurance company in excess of $1 million dollars in fraudulent payments
- Assisted in resolving shareholder dispute on terms that were favorable to client
- Assisted in defending small business owner that was accused of Lanham Act (trademark) violations in connection with FEMA guidelines and regulations. The defendant was not only successful in defeating the plaintiff’s $20 million claim for Lanham Act violations but also obtained a favorable judgment on his counterclaims
- Represented a U.S.-based medical technology company in prosecuting Lanham Act and business tort claims against its leading competitor
Recognition & Involvement
During her time at Brooklyn Law School, Sabina served as an editor for the Journal of Law and Policy. In 2019, Sabina was the recipient of the Silver BLS Pro Bono award at Brooklyn Law School for her commitment to pro bono and community work. Additionally, throughout her law school career, Sabina served as a debate coach for Legal Outreach.
Bar and Court Admissions
U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
Brooklyn Law School, JD, magna cum laude, 2019
Hunter College, BA, 2011
New York State Bar Association