- Claims JournalMarch 30, 2020
Konrad R. Krebs Associate
vCardPrint to PDF
Konrad Krebs is an experienced litigator with significant experience representing major insurance carriers, sophisticated companies and corporate officers in complex commercial and corporate insurance litigation. Konrad represents insurers in complex coverage litigation under all types of policies, focusing on directors & officers, employment, professional and commercial general liability. Konrad also represents corporate clients and corporate officers in cases arising out of mergers and acquisitions, contractual breaches, commercial real estate, intellectual property and unfair trade practices claims.
Konrad has secured successful outcomes for clients in state and federal courts throughout the country. In addition to his dynamic litigation practice, Konrad is routinely called upon to advise clients and provide coverage opinions on complex insurance issues.
Konrad also represents clients with interested stakes in impact litigation, drafting and submitting amicus curiae briefs, including in the United States Supreme Court.
Prior to entering private practice, Konrad served as a judicial law clerk for the Hon. Paul Innes, Presiding Judge of the Chancery Division of the New Jersey Superior Court in Trenton, New Jersey.
- Obtained trial verdict valued at over $2 million in dispute between commercial tenant and its landlord
- Represented retailer on appeal in an issue of first impression in unfair competition lawsuit regarding attorneys’ fees award, resulting in in reversal of trial court decision and client receiving a full fee award
- Defeated preliminary injunction seeking to halt manufacturer’s use of intellectual property
- Obtained dismissal of lawsuit against hospital corporate officer seeking damages arising out of hospital insolvency
- Successfully prosecuted breach of complex commercial agreement series regarding production of commercial media
- Obtained dismissals of breach of warranty lawsuits against automobile manufacturers
- Drafted amicus curiae brief on behalf of non-profit to the United States Supreme Court
Recognition & Involvement
During law school, Konrad served as the managing editor of Outside Articles for the Moorad Journal of Sports Law.
- Claims JournalMarch 30, 2020
- Insurance Coverage and Bad Faith AlertMarch 23, 2020
- 10th Circuit Allows Insurer to Avoid Bad Faith Claim By Settling with Claimant and Pursuing Recovery from InsuredInsurance Coverage and Bad Faith AlertMarch 19, 2020
- PA Superior Court Provides Clarification on Definition of CGL “Occurrence” When Property Damage Is Caused by Faulty Building ConditionsInsurance Coverage and Bad Faith AlertJuly 25, 2019
- ESPN v. Ohio State: The Ohio Supreme Court Uses FERPA to Play Defense for Offensive Athletic ProgramsJeffrey S. Moorad Sports Law Journal2013
Bar and Court Admissions
Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
Supreme Court of New Jersey
U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
Villanova University School of Law, JD, 2014
University of Wisconsin, BA, 2011
Philadelphia Bar Association