Jamie Yi Wang Associate
vCardPrint to PDF
Jamie advises international and domestic clients on capital markets transactions and mergers and acquisitions. She has substantial experience representing Chinese companies in executing capital raisings and business combinations in the U.S.
Jamie represents both issuers and underwriters and placement agents on initial public offerings and follow-on offerings. She has broad experience drafting registration statements and prospectus and offering memoranda and advising clients with respect to underwriting agreements and placement agents. She also regularly prepares ’34 Act filings.
Jamie represents public and private companies on mergers and acquisitions. She has experiences advising clients with respect to purchase agreements, merger agreements, joint venture agreements, LLC operating agreements and share exchange agreements. Jamie also represents investors and emerging businesses on private financing transactions. In addition, Jamie counsels public and private companies on corporate governance practice and general corporate matters.
- Taking Care of BusinessJanuary 21, 2019
- New Law Significantly Expands CFIUS Jurisdiction and Mandates Declaration to CFIUS for Certain TransactionsInternational AlertSeptember 6, 2018
- 2018 Proposed Amendments to the Delaware General Corporation Law on Appraisal Rights and Ratification of Defective ActsTaking Care of BusinessApril 17, 2018
- SEC Enforcement Action Shines Light on Equity-Based Compensation Disclosure Compliance of Private CompaniesTaking Care of BusinessMarch 23, 2018
- Taking Care of BusinessMarch 13, 2018
- Delaware Chancery Court Finds Unaffected Market Price to Be Fair Value in a Post-Dell Appraisal DecisionTaking Care of BusinessFebruary 26, 2018
- More Autonomy For Boards to Decide Whether a Shareholder Proposal Should Go on a Corporate Ballot? SEC’s New Guidance on Shareholder Proposals Taken to TestTaking Care of BusinessDecember 20, 2017