Cases & Deals
Andrew J. Marrinucci Associate
vCardPrint to PDF
Andrew focuses his practice on corporate finance, real estate, and business transactions, representing financial institutions and other corporate and commercial parties in a full range of transactions. He handles commercial credit facilities, from structuring, due diligence, and document negotiation to closing. Andrew's experience includes closing numerous commercial loan transactions, such as commercial real estate, acquisition, construction and development, and asset-based financings. Andrew also represents clients in commercial real estate and leasing matters.
- Represented a regional lender in the financing and roll-up of a time-share company’s multi-entity business operations, which included existing programs financed by multiple lenders and involving 27 projects in 9 different states, into one single entity for future securitization purposes
- Represented a regional lender in the financing of a new market tax credit project to purchase and build a twenty-story commercial and residential mixed-use property in Philadelphia
- Represented a company in its junior mezzanine financing for the construction of a 3,000,000 square foot retail and entertainment complex in New Jersey
- Represented a company in its corporate restructuring, financing, and development of a 70-unit residential building in Washington D.C.
- Represented a company in the origination and syndication of mortgage and mezzanine loans for the acquisition of a commercial office property in California
- Represented a regional lender in the construction and receivables loan financing for a timeshare project in South Carolina
- Represented a regional lender in the renovation loan financing for multi-location timeshare projects in Virginia
Cases & Deals
- August 3, 2019
- White and Williams Team Leads Corporate Restructuring and Financing for Transformation of Heating Plant into Luxury ResidencesJuly 24, 2019
- April 17, 2019