Terms and Conditions
- Disclaimer. Contacting White and Williams LLP through the use of this email form does not create an attorney-client relationship with the firm or any of the firm's attorneys. You should not send information of a confidential nature to us until you speak to an attorney and have established a privileged relationship with our firm. If you are not currently a client of White and Williams LLP, this message may not be protected under the attorney-client privilege. The invitation to contact the firm is not a solicitation to provide professional services or create and attorney-client relationship, and it should not be construed as a statement as to the availability of any of our attorneys to perform legal services in any jurisdiction in which such attorney is not permitted to practice. By completing this form and clicking the "Submit" button below, you indicate your agreement to these terms.
- Grant of License. This Agreement provides you, the Visitor, with a personal, revocable, nonexclusive, nontransferable license to use this Site conditioned on your continued compliance with the Terms and Conditions of this Agreement. Visitors may print and download materials and information on this Site solely for personal and noncommercial use, provided that all hard copies contain all copyright and other applicable notices contained in such materials and information. A Visitor may not modify, copy, distribute, broadcast, transmit, reproduce, publish, mirror, frame, license, transfer, sell, or otherwise use any information or material obtained from or through this Site. As a further condition of use of this Site, all Visitors warrant to White and Williams LLP that they will not use this Site for any purpose that is unlawful or otherwise prohibited by these Terms and Conditions. To seek permission to use materials and information beyond the scope of this license, please contact Ken Gibb at firstname.lastname@example.org. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
- Intellectual Property Rights. All material contained on this Site, unless otherwise indicated, is protected by law, including, but not limited to, United States copyright, trade secret, and trademark law, as well as other state, national, and international laws and regulations. The contents of this Site are © White and Williams LLP, All Rights Reserved. Removing or altering the copyright notice on any material on this Site is prohibited. White and Williams LLP also owns a copyright in the Site as a collective work and/or compilation, and in the selection, coordination and arrangement of the Site's content.
- Copyright and Intellectual Property Agent for Notice. The Site may, on occasion, contain materials posted by third parties. If you believe that any materials on this Site infringe any copyright or other intellectual property interest, please provide White and Williams LLP with the following information in compliance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act:
(a) an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
(b) a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property interest that you claim has been infringed;
(c) a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
(d) Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
(e) a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or other intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law;
(f) a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or other intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or other intellectual property owner’s behalf.
Notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement on the Site should be directed to Ken Gibb, who can be reached as follows:
White and Williams LLP
1650 Market Street
One Liberty Place, Suite 1800
Philadelphia, PA 19103
Note: The contact information above is provided exclusively for notifying White and Williams LLP of copyright or other intellectual property infringement. For unrelated inquiries (e.g. requests for technical assistance), please e-mail email@example.com.
- Collection of Personal Data from Children. White and Williams LLP does not knowingly solicit information from children and we do not knowingly market the Site or its services to children. No one under the age of 13 should submit any personal information to White and Williams LLP and/or the Site.
- Links to Other Sites. White and Williams LLP may provide links, in its sole discretion, to other sites on the Internet for the convenience of its Visitors in locating related information and services. These sites are maintained by third parties over which White and Williams LLP exercises no control. Accordingly, White and Williams LLP expressly disclaims any responsibility for the privacy policies, information collection practices, the content, the accuracy of the information, and/or quality of products or services provided by or advertised on these third-party web sites. Moreover, these links do not imply an endorsement with respect to any third party or any web site or the products or services provided by any third party.
- DISCLAIMERS. WHILE WHITE AND WILLIAMS LLP ENDEAVORS TO PROVIDE THE MOST ACCURATE, UP-TO-DATE INFORMATION AND MATERIALS AVAILABLE, THE INFORMATION AND MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. MOREOVER, WHITE AND WILLIAMS LLP MAY MAKE MODIFICATIONS AND/OR CHANGES IN THIS SITE OR IN THE INFORMATION AND MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE AT ANY TIME, FOR ANY REASON.
IN NO EVENT SHALL WHITE AND WILLIAMS LLP BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF THIS SITE OR WITH THE DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE, OR FOR ANY INFORMATION AND MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE, OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF THE UTILIZATION OF THIS SITE, WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF WHITE AND WILLIAMS LLP HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES. BECAUSE SOME STATES/JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY.
- Governing Law. This Agreement will be governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania without giving effect to the choice of law provisions thereof and all parties to this Agreement expressly agree to be subject to the jurisdiction of courts in the City of Philadelphia, Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.