White and Williams LLP has over 240 attorneys working in ten offices located in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York, Delaware and Massachusetts. Our lawyers are well-rounded individuals with families, interests and hobbies that compliment and sharpen their skills as lawyers. In addition to excelling professionally, our lawyers succeed outside of the office in areas including music, public service, athletics, coaching and teaching.
Lawyers new to White and Williams have immediate access to eight fully-staffed service departments to assist them in supporting their clients and growing their practice. The resources offered include:
- Extensive computer training
- 24x7 technical support
- Blackberry devices, digital dictation
- Remote Network access via Citrix
- A top-notch library staff to meet all information needs
- Business development support from an experienced marketing department
- Two shifts of experienced legal secretaries
- Exceptional word processing support
Entry-level associates are assigned mentors to assist them in acclimating to the Firm.
Establishing Your Career
The partnership track at White and Williams is 8-10 years. As you are establishing your career, the Firm makes every effort to assist you in becoming the best lawyer you can be. All lawyers have access to:
- In-house CLE courses
- Continued business development assistance
- Annual lawyer reviews conducted by supervising lawyers
- The opportunity to write articles and participate in speaking engagements
- Continued technical support in all areas including databases, imaging systems, presentation graphics and spreadsheet applications.
Lawyers are encouraged to highlight their writing and presentation skills by participating in annual practice-specific events aimed at keeping our clients informed. These events include:
- Coverage College® - Regarded as one of the premier insurance industry education programs on the East coast
- Healthcare Summit
- Labor & Employment Seminar
- Workers’ Compensation Seminar
- Forums and Panel Discussions