Navigating the Minefield: Disability, Family Leave and Workers' Compensation Traps
Are you a conscientious employer trying to comply with the Family Medical Leave Act and the Americans with Disabilities Act?
Anthony Salvino, chair of the Workers' Compensation Group, and John Baker, counsel in the Labor and Employment Group, will provide guidance on an Employer's obligations when faced with employee illness, injury or a disability in the world of FMLA, ADA and Workers' Compensation.
Learn more about:
- Updates on Family Medical Leave Act, Americans with Disability Act & Workers' Compensation Law & Regulations
- Handling Return to Work issues
- Hiring the right employees
- Minimizing fraudulent claims
- Terminating employee benefits without legal repercussions
- Dismissing employees with injuries and/or illnesses
To register, contact Catherine DeBoeser (610.437.3340 x 228 or firstname.lastname@example.org) by Wednesday, November 7th.