Frances R. Zujkowski Counsel
vCardPrint to PDF
Having practiced business, real estate, finance and corporate law in New York for more than 30 years, Fran Zujkowski brings to her clients broad based experience and valuable perspective in identifying and evaluating issues confronting businesses, institutional and private lenders and borrowers, real estate owners and investors.
Fran has represented companies in mergers, sales and acquisitions of securities and assets, and has assisted in structuring and restructuring asset and mortgage based credit facilities. She also counsels institutional and private lenders in new and restructured mortgages, revolving credit and term loan facilities. She has organized, evaluated and reorganized numerous business entities of all types.
Fran is also an accomplished real estate lawyer, with extensive experience in acquisitions, sales, leasing, tax free exchanges, as well as private and public financing of commercial and industrial properties, multiple dwellings, residential properties, cooperatives and condominiums.
- Represented major institutional lender in restructuring industrial mortgage-based credit facility
- Advised manufacturer of forged metal products in acquisition of assets from Fortune 500 company, and placement and restructuring of revolving and term loans
- Represented major institutional lender in connection with commercial mortgage loan facility supported by local industrial development agency
- Assist owners of multi-family real estate portfolios in connection with new and restructured mortgage loans
- Represented international apparel accessory manufacturer in sale of securities and assets
- Counsel owners of commercial real estate portfolios in sales, acquisitions, corporate restructuring, mortgage financing and leasing transactions
- Counseled real estate investor in tax free exchange of industrial property and tenancy in common interest
- Assisted international entrepreneur in acquisition of internet payment processing enterprise
- Represented special service company in sale to publicly traded acquirer
Recognition & Involvement
Fran is a life-long Brooklyn resident, and actively supports local community and religious organizations. She enjoys mentoring and teaching legal skills to young lawyers and paralegals.
Bar and Court Admissions
U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
Brooklyn Law School, JD, 1978
State University of New York at Stony Brook, BA, 1971
New York State Bar Association