Sustainable Business Practices
Aside from our commitment to our clients and the business communities we work and live in, White and Williams is committed to doing its part to help leave a smaller footprint. To that end, we have taken a number of steps to ensure that we have sustainable businesses practices in place, and that our employees are committed to our eco-friendly initiatives.
- We offer videoconferencing technology between our ten offices and with key clients, greatly reducing travel and time requirements.
- We send standard internal reports by email only and distribute event and conference materials the same way.
- Our technology department has configured office printers to default to double-sided printing, greatly reducing our paper usage.
- Our Lehigh Valley office moved to a LEED Silver Certified facility in the beginning of 2011.
- We do our part by participating in recycling programs in all of our offices.
- We have installed motion sensor lights to reduce the amount of energy we use in our offices.
- Our office furniture is 100% LEED certified.
We are proud of the initiatives we have in place and understand that doing our part – no matter how small – makes a big impact.