Media Kit: At a Glance Fast Facts
- Founded in 1899
- 225 attorneys in 9 offices
- Berwyn, PA - opened in 1985
- Boston, MA – opened in 2009
- Center Valley, PA – moved in 2010
- Cherry Hill, NJ – opened in 2004
- New York, NY – opened in 2000
- Paramus, NJ – opened in 2003
- Philadelphia, PA – opened in 1899
- Westchester County, NY – opened in 2010
- Wilmington, DE – opened in 1989
- Multi-practice firm with lawyers handling an array of business and litigation matters/cases
- Strategic alliances with Shanghai, China-based law firm (Xue Law Firm) and Tianjin, China-based law firm (Winners Law Firm) allows us to better serve U.S. companies doing business in China as well as Chinese companies looking to do business in the U.S.
- Our lawyers contribute thousands of hours of pro bono legal services annually.
- Our firm has been named to the prestigious "Honor Roll of Legal Organizations Welcoming Women Professionals" by the Pennsylvania Bar Association's Commission on Women in the Profession.
- The Virginia Barton Wallace award, established in 2006 is named after the firm’s first female partner, and is part of the firm’s award-winning Women’s Initiative - a program aimed at fostering and advancing the career of women in law. The award is presented annually to a woman in business who, like Wallace, has used her leadership and passion to inspire other women to succeed.